Postpartum Doula Services in Sudbury!
The arrival of a new baby is a very exciting time for any family; however with this new bundle of joy there is likely to be a period of adjustment. As a Postpartum Doula in Sudbury I am here to help make the transition of babies arrival as smooth, comfortable and positive as possible.
I have seen first hand the challenges that can come with having a newborn, both in my own personal experiences and with working with clients and sometimes a little extra help can go a long way!
Having time to take a shower or eat a hot meal or cup of coffee some days can feel like an impossibility. Or getting more than 2 hours of sleep in a row! These are just a few things that a Postpartum Doula can help with!
A Postpartum Doula can help mom, partner (should she have one), baby and even siblings. The wellbeing of all parts of the family are equally important, and a Postpartum Doula can help ensure everyone is well taken care of!
The Postpartum Doula Services I offer here in Sudbury Include:
- Assistance with establishing breastfeeding (should you choose to do so)
- Help encourage mom to get some rest and taking care of her overall wellness.
- Light Housework
- Overnight Support (10 hours)
- Providing a judgement free zone for mom and/or partner to discuss the challenges of life with a new born
- Discussing issues that may arise postpartum (including postpartum depression, difficulty with breastfeeding, feeding patterns, sleep challenges, etc.)
- Providing external resources for any issues that may require outside help.